A great selection of Google Chrome extensions developed not only for social media marketers and online marketers but also for people who have nothing to do with this sphere. With help of these extensions your social networks experience will be nice, while your dissatisfaction caused by lack of these or that options will be replaced with pleasure and euphoria :).
1. Facebook AdBlock. Removes ads from the right edge of the page as well as advertising publications in your newsfeed.
2. Facebook Chat Pop-Outs. Allows to open a chat in a separate pop-up window. What are the advantages? You can resize this window, it’s much easier to upload files and there is a message history search option. To make this extension work, open a chat a press the arrow button.
And this is what happens when you use this extension and open a chat in a new window:
3. Facebook Unseen. It’s an app, not an extension, but I decided to put it in this list. This app allows to read new messages without marking them as read.
Then I launch Facebook Unseen and read a new message:
4. Status Snapper. It makes a screenshot of a chosen post and hides all the names and profile pictures. If it doesn’t hide all the names from the first try (sometimes it happens if a post is too long), then just click Cancel and then Snap again.
5. Remove People You May Know. Removes suggested groups and people you may know.
6. Facebook for Chrome. It allows you to see your newsfeed and messages without opening a Facebook.
7. Fruumo Notifier. Shows you all the notifications. It works even if a browser is closed! Great extension! I strongly recommend this extension if you don’t want to miss something important or if you want to be always in touch.
8. Facebook Invite All. It allows to invite all your Facebook friends to Events or Pages with just one click.
9. Photo Zoom for Facebook. This extension zooms photos when you hover over them with your mouse.
10. Facebook Album & Photo Manager. One more app because I was not able to find a working extension with same functions. It allows to download all photos from albums at the same time.
11. Facebook Like Button. With help of this extension you’ll be able to like any page on web. You can also see how many people already liked it.
12. Facebook Share Button. This extension adds a button that allows you to share any webpage on Facebook. It also shows you a number of likes and shares of any page, just like the previous one.
13. Social Fixer for Facebook. Very useful extension. It has a lot of functions like tabbing your news feed (you want your news feed to be organized, right?), zooming images when hovering over them, submitting comments by pressing Ctrl+Enter (instead of usual Enter), filtering news feed, hiding old posts and so on. Read the full description to find all its features.
14. Time spend on Facebook. Have you tried all of Facebook extensions in our list? Are wondering about time you spent doing it? Use this one to know the time you spend on Facebook.
15. Classic Retweet. Twitter doesn’t allow to edit retweets, but this extension makes it possible. Just press Classic Retweet button and edit it as you want.
16. Silver Bird. One of the most popular extensions that really boosts Twitter experience. You get all Twitter functions in one extension window which works much faster than original web interface. Moreover, it creates short URLs, uploads images to an image hosting. See the full list in description.
17. TweetDeck. One more Twitter dashboard. It allows you to manage several accounts, schedule your tweets. You can also customize it to make it more comfortable. For example, you can add custom columns like Favorites, Trending and so on. This one is the must-have extension.
18. Kwitty. Another dashboard. It has not so many functions, but it is still comfortable to use it.
19. Notifier for Twitter. It shows notifications in the right bottom corner of a screen. You can choose notifications you want to see. You can also set notifications timeout, font size and some other options.
20. Open Tweet Filter. Hides tweets containing specific words and hashtags or all tweets of a user.
21. InstaTwit. Shows Instagram photos and videos, so you don’t have to click a link.
22. Remember last read Tweet. This extension remembers the last tweet you read. Just mark a tweet as a last read and then get back to this position when reading Twitter next time.
23. Twitter Detector. Finds Twitter accounts on pages and shows them when you click a button.
24. Hide Twitter Guff. It hides Who to follow and Trends windows.
25. Photo Zoom for Twitter. Zooms photos when you hover over them with your mouse.
26. Riffle. Shows a complete information on a chosen account without visiting its page.
27. Twitter Follower. Very cool extension that allows to follow or unfollow all users found by extension on a page.
28. What The Trend? This extension shows top 10 Twitter trends and allows you to add your own descriptions. Just in case you forget what they’re about.
29. CircleCount.com. The must have extension for Google+ users. It gives you deep insights in your Google+ activities. It also has some more useful features like highlighting comments where you are mentioned, sorting comments the way you like it and so on. Make sure to check it out.
30. Do Share. One more must-have extension for Google+. It allows you to schedule your posts. With help of this extension you can also work with several accounts. Do Share works both for profiles and pages.
31. LinkedIn Messages. This extension allows you to save message templates and to auto-populate a message with default template.
32. Shareaholic for Pinterest. Pin any page you find on web. It also shows a Pin count for every page.
33. Pin Search. Works just like Google Image Search. This extension adds a search button to each Pin that allows you to find similar images and all websites with a certain image.
34. Url2Pin.it. It’s not an extension but a separate website allowing you to take a screenshot of a whole webpage and pin it immediately, so you don’t have to use third-party apps and extensions to take a screenshot.
35. Instagram for Chrome. A small extension to browse your Instagram feed with one click. It’s compact and fast unlike default Instagram web interface.
Multifunctional and other useful extensions
36. RiteTag Twitter Hashtags Grader. Amazing extension that analyzes hashtags you use and gives you a quick analytics. Just type a hashtag, then look at its color: green – great, blue – good, red – overused, grey – not used. Despite it is called RiteTag Twitter, this extension also works with Facebook, Google+ and so on.
37. Shareaholic. It often happens that you see a cool article, you want to share it but you can’t – there may occur some error or there are no social buttons. Shareaholic lets you share a content anytime and anywhere. You need to register to use this extension, but it doesn’t take a long time and it’s pretty easy. Unlike famous Buffer, Shareaholic works with all known and unknown networks. It also creates a short URL of a page you are browsing.
38. Block site. Allows you to block any website or set a time frame of blocking a website (for example, during a work day).
39. MultiLogin. This extension allows you to use several accounts on one social network at the same time. Instructions are clear: click the extension button, choose a social network, login as one account. Then click the button again, choose the same social network and login as another account.
40. Evernote Web Clipper. Save articles, bookmarks, pictures and other content. You must have Evernote account to use this extension.
41. Download Master. With this extension you can download all images, videos, pdf, doc and any other file linked on the web page you are visiting.
42. AddThis – Share & Bookmark. One of the most popular sharing extensions. It allows you to share any page over Facebook, Twitter and more than 300 other services with one click.
43. Disconnect. An extension that prevents your data from being tracked by third-party sites. It increases your loading speed and makes you stay secure.
44. Search in a Giphy. Small extension for searching gifs over Giphy service, so you can easily find a necessary gif and paste it where you want.
45. Save to Pocket. Do you know about Pocket. If you don’t then give it a try right now. It’s an extremely useful bookmarking service. This extension allows you to save any web page to Pocket to see it later.
46. Bitly. An extension that improves bitly abilities. You can now create short URLs to any page you are visiting, share it and view statistics in one small window.
47. Social Analytics. This extension gives you analytics about any page you like. It shows Facebook likes, retweets, bitly clicks and so on.
48. Buffer. One of the most famous services has its own Google Chrome extension. Add publications to your Buffer queue easily. Schedule them and get analytics. Buffer works with a lot of social networks.
49. Hootsuite. Amazing famous service that allows you to manage multiple social networks, schedule publications and collect statistics on you social networks activities. You must try it.
50. Extensity. Enables or disables all your Google Chrome extensions in one click. A must have extension after reading this article :)
Find this article useful? Go ahead, share it! :)